- A - I ♥ you.
- B - I hate you.
- C - I ♥ your blog.
- D - You’re cute.
- E - You’re friendly.
- F - You don’t belong here.
- G - I don’t like you.
- H - Deactivate your tumblr.-account.
- I - I’m your secret admirer.
- J - I ♥ the way you express yourself.
- K - You’re too boastful.
- L - I miss you.
- M - Stay humble.
- N - You’re too popular.
- O - You’re tumblr.-famous.
- P - Awesome blog.
- Q - I’m in love with you.
- R - You annoy me.
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Kind of? Does that make sense?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
Yeah, I normally do.
- 43.What’s your current problem?
I’m in between on some emotions right now…
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
All the time.
I think I’m just going to make my character a flatout werewolf or something. I keep saying he’s human with wolf traits but he has a animal form so why not? Eh, I’ll work on it in the morning while I’m filing
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face